Already a Member?
Want to become a Member?
When you join the Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association, you are in good company. Our members represent all aspects of the residential construction industry in Sudbury & District.
Who Can Join?
New home builders– small building companies as well as largest builders
Renovators– small and large companies
Developers– local to regional operations
Trade contractors– plumbers, electricians, mechanical systems installers and more
Leading manufacturers of brand-name building products
Suppliers– national and regional building supply chains as well as individual local companies
Financial institutions– Canada’s major providers of home financing services
Warranty programs– non-profit and for-profit warranty providers
Governments and housing agencies at municipal, provincial and federal levels
Service and professional groups– designers, lawyers, accountants, real estate and marketing companies, media people and more.
Why Should I Join?
Joining the Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association is an important business decision. It is an investment in the success of your company. Before making a final decision, find out more about the Association, our services and activities, and our members. Download our Membership Brochures: Helping You Build Your Business and About the Home Builders Association.
Since 1959 the Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association has been an effective and respected “voice for the residential construction industry”. We are a voluntary organization, run by members for members. We understand what our members need and work to support their business success.
- A business network– connect with other business people who share your commitment to success
- The right product– the latest market intelligence to help you know what your customers want and how to deliver it
- The right skills– the business and technical knowledge you need to run your business successfully
- Answers– the technical advice and support you need to solve problems
- Visibility– opportunities to get your product and service in front of customers
- Credibility– recognition that your company is good to do business with
- A stable business environment– conditions that let you run your business profitably
Timely information, business contacts, political representation and a chance to speak out – membership provides real benefits and real value that will help you to succeed in today’s challenging business environment.