HOME AND LIFESTYLE SHOW
MARCH 30 & 31, 2019
Registrations to Open Soon – Stay Tuned
- Booth must be paid in full
- Certificate of Liability – $2,000,000.00 naming SDHBA
- Table / Carpet / Booth Badges / Passes ordered
- Advertising / social media/website / email/voicemail etc. includes Sudbury Home Show dates and location
- Certificate of Fire Retardant Material if necessary. Can apply to linens not supplied by show organizer or some booth banners or other booth contents. (See fire regulations and resources)
- Each booth has access to one standard electrical outlet. Ensure to bring a 25′ or longer CSA approved heavy duty extension cord.
Booths Must Have:
- Flame Retardant Certificate FYI only: Fire Prevention Letter
- Insurance: Exhibitors (SDHBA Members excepted) will provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum $2,000,000 limit naming The Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association as additional insured for the Sudbury Home Show at the Sudbury Arena (240 Elgin Street Sudbury ON P3E 3N6) on the dates of March 29-31, 2018 (this is inclusive of move-in). Download Example NOTE: Your insurance provider will know what we need.
Don’t have Business Liability Insurance? Check out this company. www.palcanada.com/en/exhibitor-liability
Please do not:
- Nail or screw displays into the floor.
- Block emergency exits at any time
|Friday, March 29||Set Up|
|Saturday March 30||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday March 31||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Move In/ Out:
Please book your move-in time when asked.
Back Lot Parking Passes are limited due to space restrictions and will be handed out during the exhibitor information session (February /date TBD) on a first come / first serve basis with preference to SDHBA members. Limited to one pass per exhibitor. Preference to Ice Floor, Corridor and Upper-level exhibitors in this order.
Set up and take down times: TBA