HOME AND LIFESTYLE SHOW
MARCH 30 & 31, 2019
Registration is Open.
The Exhibitor Manual explains everything, but here are some highlight to keep in mind while planning your booth:
- Booth must be paid in full – CALL THE OFFICE TO PAY AT 705-671-6099. If you choose to pay online via Pay Pal, you will be charged a processing fee.
- Certificate of Liability – $2,000,000.00 naming SDHBA for the dates of March 29 – 31, 2019 (inclusive of move-in date)
- Table / Carpet / Booth Badges / Passes ordered
- Advertising / social media/website / email/voicemail etc. includes Sudbury Home Show dates and location
- Certificate of Fire Retardant Material if necessary. Fire retardant table cloths can be ordered from Pete’s Rental or Sudbury Dry Cleaning at exhibitor’s expense. Can apply to linens not supplied by show organiser or some booth banners or other booth contents. (See fire regulations and resources)
- Each booth has access to one standard electrical outlet. Ensure to bring a 25′ or longer CSA approved heavy duty extension cord.
Booths Must Have:
- Flame Retardant Certificate FYI only: Fire Prevention Letter
- Insurance: Exhibitors (SDHBA Members excepted) will provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum $2,000,000 limit naming The Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association as additional insured for the Sudbury Home and Lifestyle Show at the Sudbury Arena (240 Elgin Street Sudbury ON P3E 3N6) on the dates of March 29-31, 2019 (this is inclusive of move-in). Download Example NOTE: Your insurance provider will know what we need.
Don’t have Business Liability Insurance? Check out this company. www.palcanada.com/en/exhibitor-liability
Please do not:
- Nail or screw displays into the floor.
- Block emergency exits at any time
|Friday, March 29||Set Up|
|Saturday March 30||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday March 31||10:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Move In/ Out:
Please book your move-in time when asked.
Back Lot Parking Passes are limited due to space restrictions and will be handed out during the exhibitor information session (February /date TBD) on a first come / first serve basis with preference to SDHBA members. Limited to one pass per exhibitor. Preference will be given to Ice Floor, and Upper-level exhibitors in this order.
Set up and take down times: TBA