- Booth paid in full
- Certificate of Liability – $2,000,000.00 naming SDHBA
- Table / Carpet / Booth Badges / Passes ordered
- Advertising / social media / web site / email / voicemail etc., includes Sudbury Home Show dates and location
- Certificate of Fire Retardant Material if necessary. Can apply to linens not supplied by show organizer or some booth banners or other booth contents. (See fire regulations and resources)
- Each booth has access to one standard electrical outlet. Ensure to bring a 25′ or longer CSA approved heavy duty extension cord.
- Flame Retardant Certificate FYI only: Fire Prevention Letter
- Insurance: Exhibitors (SDHBA Members excepted) will provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum $2,000,000 limit naming The Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association as additional insured for the Sudbury Home Show at the Sudbury Arena (240 Elgin Street Sudbury ON P3E 3N6) on the dates of March 2 – 5, 2017 (this is inclusive of move-in). Download Example NOTE: Your insurance provider will know what we need.
Don’t have Business Liability Insurance? Check out this company. www.palcanada.com/en/exhibitor-liability
Must NOT Do:
- Nail or screw displays into the floor.
- Block emergency exits at any time
|Friday March 3, 2017||5:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Saturday March 4, 2017||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday March 5, 2017||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Move IN/ OUT:
Loading dock overhead door closes by NOON on Friday (no exceptions). Please book your move-in time when asked.
Back Lot Parking Passes (limited quantity avail due to space restrictions): Handed out during the exhibitor information session (February /date TBD) on a first come / first serve basis with preference to SDHBA members. Limited to one pass per exhibitor. Preference to Ice Floor, Corridor and Upper level exhibitors in this order.
All exhibits must be set up by 3:00 pm on Friday and removed by 9:00 pm Sunday.