- Booth paid in full
- Certificate of Liability – $2,000,000.00 naming SDHBA
- Table / Carpet / Booth Badges / Passes ordered
- Advertising / social media/website / email/voicemail etc. includes Sudbury Home Show dates and location
- Certificate of Fire Retardant Material if necessary. Can apply to linens not supplied by show organizer or some booth banners or other booth contents. (See fire regulations and resources)
- Each booth has access to one standard electrical outlet. Ensure to bring a 25′ or longer CSA approved heavy duty extension cord.
- Flame Retardant Certificate FYI only: Fire Prevention Letter
- Insurance: Exhibitors (SDHBA Members excepted) will provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum $2,000,000 limit naming The Sudbury & District Home Builders’ Association as additional insured for the Sudbury Home Show at the Sudbury Arena (240 Elgin Street Sudbury ON P3E 3N6) on the dates of March 2 – 5, 2017 (this is inclusive of move-in). Download Example NOTE: Your insurance provider will know what we need.
Don’t have Business Liability Insurance? Check out this company. www.palcanada.com/en/exhibitor-liability
Must NOT Do:
- Nail or screw displays into the floor.
- Block emergency exits at any time
|Friday March 2, 2018||5:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|Saturday March 3, 2018||10:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday March 4, 2018||10:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Move IN/ OUT:
Loading dock overhead door closes by NOON on Friday (no exceptions). Please book your move-in time when asked.
Back Lot Parking Passes (limited quantity avail due to space restrictions): Handed out during the exhibitor information session (February /date TBD) on a first come / first serve basis with preference to SDHBA members. Limited to one pass per exhibitor. Preference to Ice Floor, Corridor and Upper-level exhibitors in this order.
All exhibits must be set up by 3:00 pm on Friday and removed by 9:00 pm Sunday.